Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cardio Overkill

I have just come back from 2 hours of torture at the gym. One hour of spinning class and an hour of zumba back to back!

I - AM - KNACKERED!

I don't think I can walk for a week. This was my second time trying out spin class. The first time was a couple of months ago and I really hated it. My ass hurt and my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest, I was gasping for air. I didn't feel so good.

This time around I was expecting the worst but determined to plow through it. It wasn't too bad actually. I didn't feel sick like last time. My ass didn't hurt so much thanks to the chamois, and I kept an even breathing rhythm which helped my stamina a lot. Granted, I'm a lot more fit than I was 2 months. Now I LOVE spin class and intend to take it 2-3 times a week.

Yay!

No comments: