Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Buttocks On My Face

A few weeks ago, I was assigned a shift with my favorite guy from Slovakia. Great craic like. He is a tall fellow. I would say about a little over 6 ft tall. He has a deep laugh which he would always end his sentences with, "HA HA HA HAHA"! (In a kind of Oldie Worldie Viking Stylie)

As we were doing our monotonous assignment he says to me, "I must get out of this place. I'm only 30. I feel like I'm wasting my life away. HA HA HA HAHAHA!"

I respond, "Yeah mate, I know what you mean. You're only 30? I thought you were older than me."

"How old are you Craig? HAHAHAHAHA!". He asked.

"I'm 34".

"34? No!. HAHAHAHAHA! You look so young! I thought maybe you were 26 or something. No wrinkles or nothing. How do you stay looking so young? Do you put buttocks on your face, or what?"

"Buttocks?". I asked

"Yes, buttocks. HAHAHAHAHA."

I turned to our supervising manager and ask, "Hey, does it look like I have buttocks on my face?"

The manager totally lost it. He was gone.

What he meant was, BOTOX!.lol

No comments: