Tuesday, June 2, 2009

YO!

So, I left the house the other morning to walk around the corner to a work mate's house who gives me a lift to work. Half way down the street I hear "YO".

It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm not in the mood to respond to someone who seems to think it's ok to address me as YO, so I walk on. A few seconds later, "YO!". A little louder than the first. On I walk. Then for the third time, louder again. "YOOOOOO!"

So I turned round, there was a short blonde fat woman dressed in pyjamas (of course) standing in her doorway and says in her finest Belfast accent, "Have you any idea what time it is?"

I said, "It's half six."

She says, "right." Then she turned and walked in.

What the fuck is wrong with people these days? When was it acceptable to address people as "YO!"?!!

Excuse me would be nice.

No comments: