Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm A Flake and a Thief...

The following email was written by my bodhran teacher...

Madhin mhait Madlyne , please advise as to why you did not attend the pre arranged bodhran tution class last night 7.00pm to 8.00pm, I would have appreciated you contacting me if you were unable to attend as I had specifically set aside the teaching slot and cancelled other appointments.

I would also like you to return the bodhran and case as my understanding was that you were going to purchase one .Please leave the bodhran off at my work place , the XXXXXX.

I would also need to know if you are intending to avail of more classes , if so please confirm next Wednesday - 16th July 2008.

All the best for now.

Slan anois


I did text my teacher from the hospital while Craig was getting his leg plastered. I guess he didn't receive the text. My teacher has now lost all respect for me and I will forever be blacklisted in the Irish music scene so I called him immediately after I read his email apologizing profusely and grovelling for him to schedule the next class.

No comments: